SPAIN: A kaleidoscope of cultures and traditions
Spain provides some of the richest cultural heritage to be found anywhere in Europe and is it's most exotic country. Spain conjures images of flamenco dancers, sangria, tapas, matadors, café-lined plazas, sleepy villages with white-washed houses, olive groves, soaring cathedrals, ancient Roman ruins to vast plains and high mountain peaks. This modern country offers top-notch museums, inventive cuisine and never fails to open up travelers’ eyes, minds and hearts. From the Pyrenees to the coast, its landscapes and varied cultures are well worth exploring. No matter where you visit, Spaniards love visitors, and you’ll feel warmly welcomed at every turn. A fiery, passionate place, this country will stay with you forever and will be a lot kinder to your wallet than other European destinations.
EXPERIENCE THE HEART AND SOUL OF SPAIN ON YOUR PRIVATE TOUR
I would like to take you straight to the soul of this enigmatic land by guiding you, not only to its famous sites, but also to my favorite places off the beaten path where you can enjoy the rhythm of Spanish daily life. Spain is so culturally and geographically diverse that it is poised to seduce, as well as surprise you from architecture in Barcelona and music in Andalusia, to food in the Basque country and art in Madrid. I have one goal: to use my local knowledge and my connections to grant you exclusive access to the most unique experiences. Whether you love culture, cuisine, family fun or a mix, private tours are hand-crafted to your unique style for an unforgettable experience of Spain. Choose the experiences that interest you to begin building your all-in-one vacation package.
NOTE: Private customized tours often begin in Madrid, Barcelona or even Lisbon as these are the major inbound airports.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO IN SPAIN
Here are some of the highlights you could choose to include in your customized private tour with me:
- Sip wine made from more than 100 different grape varieties and 69 denominations of origin on a private tour of the world’s largest vineyard
- Taste the diverse flavors of “tapas” in the south and “pintxos” in the North
- Experience the sensuous magic of a Flamenco show in Sevilla or Granada
- Soak up rays on the sun-drenched beaches of the Mediterranean on the Costa Del Sol
- Take a private tour of the Alhambra, Granada, the exquisite high-point of Andalucía’s Islamic architecture
- Take a tour of Cordoba’s Mezquita, perfection rendered in stone
- Visit Gaudi’s Barcelona, the astonishing architectural legacy that came to define the city
- See Madrid’s golden mile of art, three of the world’s best art galleries
- Enjoy an exquisite lunch on your private visit of an olive oil producer
- Dine in the world’s oldest restaurant in Madrid
- Take a tour in Sevilla where you can visit the tomb of Christopher Columbus and marvel at the world’s largest cathedral
- Visit well-preserved Roman ruin sites like the Roman aqueduct in Segovia which has stood for 2000 years
- Discover an appreciation of sherry in Jerez de la Frontera
Let’s start planning today!
Sign up for Europulse News
Sign up for my monthly newsletter showcasing featured tours, new itineraries, expert travel advice and inspiration.