Private Tour of France (Scotland, England, France)
This private tour with an exclusive itinerary was designed for guests Gail, Bill, Tom and Lil (2 couples traveling together). This is is one of the many examples of what Travels with Audrey can do for you in Europe. All tours are custom-designed and private.
This package included trains, private transfers, driver-guide Audrey in France, 13 overnights including breakfast:
• 3 nights in Edinburgh on the Royal Mile in the old town
• 3 nights in London, very beautiful residential and quiet area of London, walking distance to the British museum, Russell Square, and close to the Eurostar train station
•1 night Honfleur, Spa-Relais & Chateaux property
•2 nights in Bayeux, historical boutique property
•3 nights in a beautiful chateau conveniently located in the Loire Valley
•1 night in Versailles, Boutique hotel walking distance to the Palace of Versailles
Watch the video of their experience below:
Places, guides and tours included on this vacation:
-Private walking tour blue badge guide in Edinburgh
-Full day tour visiting: Stirling Castle, the Trossachs, Rob Roy country, Loch Lomond, Glengoyne whisky distillery.
-Private panoramic vehicle and blue badge guide in London ½ day
-Beefeater tour at the Tower of London
-Private walking blue badge guide for Westminster Abbey and changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace ½ day
-Honfleur orientation walk with their driver-guide Audrey
-Bayeux Cathedral and tapestry
-Full day private guided tour for the WWII sites with a stop for lunch and cider tasting
-Private guided tour of Mont-Saint-Michel with Noellie including the Abbey
-Loire Valley chateau visits of Clos Luce in Amboise and a stop at the local market
-Chateau Villandry for its beautiful gardens
-Exclusive wine tasting and winery visit
-Private tour of Versailles with Claire
Here is what Bill, Gail, Tom and Lil would like to share with you about what they consider the most valuable about Audrey’s service:
- Because we only speak English, your fluency in five languages is invaluable.
- The transportation that you personally provide or arrange is extremely valuable. It gets us to our destinations and allows us more time to see important things.
- The hotels, chateaus, etc. that you book are all very nice and close to the sights we want to see.
- The special city guides you arrange for us are always exceptional. They speak good English, know the history and get us in the front of the lines. You and the guides always take us to neat ‘off-the-path’ places.
- Your flexibility is valuable. We can say ‘no, we don’t want to see a…..today’ or ‘why don’t we do this…..first tomorrow’ and you respond.
- The restaurants you guide us to are incredible. They are not full of tourists. Even in Bayeux-buckwheat crepes!
- You are a history buff and are always telling us lots of history about what we are about to see. It makes it real special.
Total tour package cost per person $4,260USD not including flights
Read more about what Bill and Gail had to say about entrusting their vacation plans with Audrey.