This exclusive itinerary for a private tour of Italy was customized for clients Dan, Martha, Joey, Nancy, Jim and Sherry to Italy with Audrey as private driver-guide. Dan and Martha, having traveled with me before and having seen the main must see sites of Italy, expressed a wish to visit places beyond the beaten path as well as places they had not seen on their first visit. They also stayed in a Tuscan villa for 1 week with their friends Nancy, Joey, Sherry and Jim and I arranged for daily activities. This is is one of the many examples of what Travels with Audrey can do for you in Italy. All tours are custom-designed and private.
Watch the video of their experience below:
- 1 night in Milan, a 5 star luxury property walking distance to the Duomo
- 1 night on Lake Como in Varenna, with balcony and views over the lake
- 1 night near Parma, countryside boutique hotel with a castle on the property
- 1 night in Pisa, historical center walking distance to major sites
- 1 week in a villa in Tuscany, near Cortona
Regions visited on this itinerary: LOMBARDIA, EMILIA ROMAGNA, LIGURIA, TUSCANY
Places visited on this itinerary:
1. Milan with visit to the Duomo and Leonardo da Vinci’s last supper fresco
2. Lake Como (Bellagio and Varenna) with exclusive private boat ride
3. Parma and Modena area in the region of Emilia-Romagna with exclusive visits for Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, prosciutto makers, aceto balsamico tasting, family run winery with wine tasting, Ferrari museum
4. Portovenere on the Levante Italian Rivera known for pesto and olive oil
5. Pisa and the leaning tower visit and private guided tour of Siena with its cathedral including Porta del Cielo
6. Tuscany villa stay, with day excursions to San Gimignano, Cortona, Assisi, Civita di Bagnoregio, and of course exclusive wine tastings near Orvieto and in the Chianti classico area, Florence for leather shopping
Total tour package cost per person $7,096USD not including flights
Click here to see what Dan and Martha had to say about entrusting their vacation plans with Audrey.
Planning a European vacation? Audrey helps you make your vacation to Europe truly memorable by creating a unique itinerary that promises a personal experience you will not find anywhere else. Contact Audrey to book your very own private tour or learn more about the Travels with Audrey Difference.