This itinerary was customized for guests Tom and Dom, father and son vacation. One of the many examples of what Travels with Audrey can do for you in Europe. All tours are custom-designed and private. Read what Dom and Tom had to say about entrusting their vacation plans with Audrey. Contact Audrey to find out how you can enjoy a stress-free vacation, where all the details of your vacation are taken care of, leaving you to create memories with loved ones. Book your private tour with an exclusive itinerary to Spain and Portugal with Audrey as your local host.
This package included trains, private drivers throughout, private guided tours, 13 overnights including breakfast:
- 2 nights in Lisbon
- 1 night in Evora
- 3 nights in Sevilla
- 2 nights in Granada
- 1 night in Cordoba
- 4 nights in Madrid
Places, guides and tours included on this vacation:
- Private transfer upon arrival in Lisbon to hotel
- Private transportation and visit with local expert guide on a private 7 hour tour, visiting SINTRA,CASCAIS and ESTORIL
- Visit Pena Palace with local expert guide, a royal residence built in the 19th century, free time to taste the local pastries, the “queijadas” and walk through the medieval narrow streets of this town, having a look at the handicraft shops. Drive by the Guincho coast, stop at Cascais and return to Lisbon driving along the panoramic coastal road, passing by Estoril.
- Private transfer to Evora from hotel in Lisbon with guide and full day tour of Evora, a city classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage site, walking tour through the narrow medieval streets, visiting the Cathedral and the Chapel of the Bones
- Private walking tour of Sevilla including entrance to the cathedral
- Private tour of the Alhambra in Granada
- Horse show in Jerez de la Frontera
- Private exclusive Sherry tasting and visit (incl. wine tasting with 7 wines (4 Fino 1 amontillado, 1 palo cortado 1 oloroso) accompanied with local cheese and Iberian charcuterie, olives
- Private Spanish Cooking Class in Sevilla: Salmorejo + Spinach with chickpeas + Chicken Paella + light dessert. Class includes Sangría to be served during cooking time. Before morning class a 30 minute food market tour is included.
Private transfer to hotel
Private guided tour of Sintra, Cascais, Estoril with driver and English speaking guide including a photo stop at Torre de Belem and Monument of Discoveries
Private vehicle transfer with English speaking guide to Evora and tour of Evora
Private vehicle transfer from hotel in Evora to Hotel in Sevilla
Departure for Jerez de la Frontera for the famous horse show at 10:45 followed by free time and an exclusive Sherry tasting experience
Morning free and in the afternoon meet guide for a 3 hour walking tour of the city including visit to cathedral
Meet at the Market of Triana (walking distance from hotel) for paella cooking class including visit of market.
Private vehicle transfer to hotel in Granada
Meet with English speaking guide at the ticket desk of the Alhambra for visit Alhambra and the Generalife. Afternoon free
Departure with private vehicle transfer from Granada, with a stop to visit an olive oil producer, to Cordoba. Free afternoon and a visit to the Mezquita
Transfer to Madrid by AVE –Evening Tapas crawl
Free morning and visit to the Prado museum
Departure from hotel with private vehicle to the Valley of the fallen
Visit Cuenca by train
Full free day in Madrid
Transfer from hotel to airport in Madrid for flight home
Total tour package cost per person $4,800USD not including flights
Planning a vacation to Spain and Portugal? Contact Audrey for your 30 minute complimentary phone consultation.
Audrey specializes in custom tours and itineraries to Europe, providing guests with delights that excite the senses that are genuine, intimate and unique experiences of Spain and Portugal. With a balance of culture, food, wine and stunning natural and man-made landscapes, this tour captures everything that a guest would be looking for in a Spanish and Portuguese experience. Audrey warmly invites you to come along and experience the best these countries have to offer.