How Audrey Works
Here's How Audrey Works with You
Schedule a call:
We get to know one another over a Zoom call. Choose a time that works for you on my online scheduler.This call will give you and Audrey an opportunity to discern if you are a good fit for one another.
Take care of the professional consultation fee:
After your call and based upon your approval to move forward, Audrey will begin working with you to design your itinerary. To begin the planning process and to secure Audrey's local expertise and over 35 years of professional travel experience, and a lifetime of European travel experience, Audrey requires a non-refundable professional planning and design fee. Please see table above for more details.
Develop Your Ideas:
Audrey will work closely with you to design a unique itinerary for you and your private group. By phone & via emails, Audrey will work on a recommended itinerary that incorporates what you wished for, plus some extras she thinks you’ll love. Then, she will fine-tune it until it’s exactly what you want. Audrey recommends that you confirm your dates six months to a year in advance to ensure that she can book your first choices. Tour dates for private guided group tours are booked on a first come, first served basis, so act quickly to snag the dates you desire.
Book your vacation:
Audrey will provide a per-person quote based on the Euro converted to USD/CAD dollars. As soon as you approve the price of the tour package and your initial deposit is made, Audrey will book the very best guides, hotel rooms, tastings and tours. As bookings are subject to availability, the sooner a trip is confirmed, the better the availability.
As your arrival date in Europe draws closer, Audrey will send you any relevant tickets or documents, as well as a detailed guide with all of the information you will need. The fully personalized travel itinerary is also loaded into the Axus travel app so you can download the details to your phone and/or print it out before your trip. Before you depart, Audrey will go over everything with you. All you have to do now is sit back and relax knowing all the details are taken care of. It is time to enjoy your fabulous travels!
How does Audrey Price Your Custom Itinerary and Tour Package?
Audrey is dedicated to offering an authentic exclusive experience at a reasonable cost. When you compare the quality of what is included to other options out there, you'll discover that Audrey offers the best culture, food and wine focused small group tours and private tours to Europe.
Custom itineraries, for independent travelers as well as for private guided group tours, are developed as a package and we charge a planning fee. Audrey hosts each private guided group tour and handles all the logistics for your land arrangements to make your vacation run flawlessly from arrival to departure. Pricing is determined by the number of people in your private group, choice of accommodations, meals, planned activities, expert local guides, local ground transportation, length of stay and additional options chosen.
Tour dates are booked on a first come, first served basis for private guided group tours. Space is not held until a signed Liability Waiver and Release, Guest Registration Form and initial deposit are received. Audrey works with multiple clients at any given time, so you might be in the running for dates already selected by another private group.
- It takes time to create quality. Ideally, we’d begin planning your trip six months in advance, or three months if you’re not travelling during high season.
- In a world of constant changes, please note that our quoted costs are merely informative, as all services have to be confirmed at the time of the booking. Quotes are valid up to 15 days from the date they are sent and they may require modifications.
- Hotel availability and prices cannot be guaranteed until they are booked and may not be fully protected at the time of the quote. Some hotel rates fluctuate almost every day.
- While pricing across custom itineraries can vary, our bespoke trips typically start at €350 per person per day, inclusive of accommodations, private excursions, transfers and our dedicated planning services.
- Our custom vacation plans will not be itemized, and we only accept full-service planning when hotel reservations are part of the itinerary.