Get an insider's view of France
Admired the world over for its impeccable taste and effortless style, France celebrates beauty and sophistication. France delights and impresses with the elegant beauty of its Châteaux, picturesque landscape, beautiful cities, manicured country roads and charming villages, historic cathedrals, wineries and vineyards. This is the country that taught the world about “joie de vivre” and “savoir-faire”, about high culture and “haute couture”. France has everything a discerning traveler could wish for. Home to some of the greatest treasures on the UNESCO list of world heritage sights in Europe, France is among the world’s most popular destinations.
YOUR CUSTOM VACATION PACKAGE TO FRANCE
When you enlist my services, I design a custom tour package to France just for you. Look through my selection of personally crafted private tour itineraries below, which showcase the best of France. Treat these tour ideas as inspiration, because your trip will be customized just for you. Possibilities are endless, as unique as you and your group. At Travels with Audrey we specialize in Normandy, the Loire Valley, Champagne, Alsace and Burgundy. Whether you’re coming to enjoy a family vacation, to celebrate an anniversary, to sample fine wines or to explore off the beaten path, you’ll experience the real France. You will have insider access to the French way of life while I take care of every detail on the ground.
Use Audrey's lifetime of experience traveling, living and working in Europe to design your own amazing immersion journey with a dedicated travel concierge.
You can choose to go it alone, or you can choose to feel like a local. That’s the Travels with Audrey difference and why those who travel with Audrey never travel any other way again. Don’t just take our word for it: read what our clients are saying about us below.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO IN FRANCE
Here are some of the highlights you could choose to include in your customized private tour with Audrey:
- Be inspired and moved at the sight of monuments and cemeteries that pay tribute to the courage of the WWII Allied armies in one of my Normandy tours
- Visit the Brittany Coast with seaside resorts, fresh oysters and medieval ramparts
- See the peaceful water lilies that inspired Claude Monet at his home in Giverny
- Take a wine tour, in Champagne &Burgundy not to mention the delicious cuisine and picturesque villages
- Visit Mont Saint-Michel and admire the gorgeous Benedictine abbey
- Walk in the footsteps of French royalty at a Chateau in the Loire Valley
- Feast on local products at a traditional bouchon in Lyon, the foodie capital of France
- Check out the city of Strasbourg, which shares both French and German cultural heritage and serves as the seat of the European Parliament
- Take a wine tour in Alsace, one of France’ s premier wine regions, discovering story book villages, half-timbered houses and hilltop castles
- Follow the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh and stay in the exceedingly charming city of Arles where he created some of his most amazing fine art paintings
- Enjoy market visits, picnics, bike rides, cooking classes, hiking and so much more
Let’s start planning today!
3 Easy Steps to Work with Audrey
Book your complimentary 30 minute initial travel consultation by using my online scheduler to find a time that's convenient for you.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up for my monthly newsletter showcasing featured tours, new itineraries, expert travel advice and inspiration. You will receive my insider tips for bringing your wine home.