Unique travel experiences in France
YOUR PERFECT CUSTOM VACATION PACKAGE TO FRANCE
Dreaming about sampling Burgundy's fine wines, walking in lavender fields in Provence or walking in the footsteps of French Royalty at a chateau in the Loire Valley? Don’t settle for a standard vacation package. At Travels with Audrey we create complete itineraries for private tours offering inclusive and seamless travel, in addition to accommodations, transportation, guided tours and hands-on experiences.
Immerse yourself in France’s local culture, meet real people, and taste authentic products. Whether you’re coming to enjoy a family vacation, to celebrate an anniversary, to sample Bordeaux’s fine wines or to explore majestic Corsica, you’ll experience the real France.
With my personalized travel services I will help you sort out the endless discovery possibilities that France offers. On your customized private tour of France, you can enjoy Paris, the chateaux of the Loire Valley, the lavender fields of Provence, the Mediterranean Riviera and moving historic sites like Normandy’s D-Day landing beaches. Whether you are a first time traveler to France seeking a personalized introduction or a seasoned visitor with a specific idea in mind, I can design a custom tour package to France for you.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO IN FRANCE
Here are some of the highlights you could choose to include in your customized private tour with me:
- Be inspired and moved at the sight of monuments and cemeteries that pay tribute to the courage of the WWII Allied armies in one of my Normandy tours
- Visit the Brittany Coast with seaside resorts, fresh oysters and medieval ramparts
- Discover the mind-blowing glacial panorama atop Aiguille du Midi in the French Alps
- See the peaceful water lilies that inspired Claude Monet at his home in Giverny
- Take a wine tour, in Champagne, Burgundy and Bordeaux at world-ranked vineyards, not to mention the delicious cuisine and picturesque villages
- Visit Mont Saint-Michel and admire the gorgeous Benedictine abbey
- Stroll along the ramparts of the medieval city of Carcassonne
- Walk in the footsteps of French royalty at a Chateau in the Loire Valley
- Feast on local products at a traditional bouchon in Lyon, the foodie capital of France
- Stroll through Annecy, one of the prettiest towns in the French Alps
- Experience French Basque culture in Biarritz
- Check out the city of Strasbourg, which shares both French and German cultural heritage and serves as the seat of the European Parliament
- Take a wine tour in Alsace, one of France’ s premier wine regions, discovering story book villages, half-timbered houses and hilltop castles
- Follow the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh and stay in the exceedingly charming city of Arles where he created some of his most amazing fine art paintings
PRIVATE TOUR IDEAS
Look through my selection of personally crafted private tour itineraries showcasing the best of France. Treat these tour ideas as inspiration, because your trip will be customized just for you. Possibilities are endless, as unique as you and your group. Whether you’re a foodie looking to venture off the beaten path or a first-timer aiming to soak up the highlights, a rich, authentic vacation is at your fingertips.
With me as your dedicated Tour Manager you will have insider access to the French way of life while I take care of every detail on the ground. I will introduce you to the remarkable French cuisine by taking you to the best local markets, wineries that produce the best French wines and exclusive culinary experiences. Best of all, you will be delighted at how warm and accessible France is when you are in the company of your tour manager and local expert guides; you will easily slip into La Vie Francaise!
For those who prefer more independence while traveling, my personalized itinerary packages offer a full service travel experience with expert planning, on-the-ground support and private guided tours.
You can choose to go it alone, or you can choose to feel like a local. That’s the Travels with Audrey difference and why those who travel with Audrey never travel any other way again. Don’t just take our word for it: read what our clients are saying about us.
Let’s start planning today!
Sign up for Europulse News
Sign up for my monthly newsletter showcasing featured tours, new itineraries, expert travel advice and inspiration.