This Italy Tour Package which included Venice, Florence, Rome & the Amalfi Coast, an exclusive itinerary named “Italy’s Treasured Cities” was designed for Dave and Kelly, from Canada, who were traveling to Italy for the first time and wished for a more independent type of vacation. This is is one of the many examples of what I can do for you in Italy. All private tours are custom-designed and personally hosted by Audrey.
Starting the tour in Venice here is what was included in their package:
- 2 nights in a historical palazzo in Venice, walking distance to Piazza San Marco
- 3 nights in Florence, walking distance to major sites
- 3 nights in Rome with views of the Pantheon
- 3 nights in Sorrento in a stunning 5 star property with balcony and views over the Bay of Naples
- Private transfer in Venice on arrival at Marco Polo airport to hotel in Venice and private transfer from hotel to train station in Venice (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- Orientation walk by company owner Audrey in Venice
- Private walking tour with local expert guide in Venice (Doge Palace, Bridge of Sighs and Saint Mark’s Basilica) followed by private water taxi to Murano for glass blowing demonstration
- Private walking tour with local expert guide in Florence (Accademia and Uffizi gallery, 4 to 5 hours tour)
- Full day Tuscan countryside with wine tasting and visit to San Gimignano with owner Audrey
- Private transfer in Rome from train station to hotel
- Private walking tour with local expert guide in Rome (Roman Forum and Colosseum)
- Private walking tour with local expert guide of the Vatican and private return transfer to hotel (Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica)
- Private transfer from Naples train station to your hotel in Sorrento with a stop for a 2 hour private guided tour of Pompeii including entrance tickets
- Full day private transportation on the Amalfi coast and private guided tour in Ravello (including entrance tickets to Villa Cimbrone and Rufolo)
- Train tickets Venice to Florence, Florence to Rome, Rome to Naples in Business class
- Private transfer in Sorrento from hotel to the International airport in Naples
- Preferred access tickets to The Doge Palace and Basilica San Marco in Venice (Enjoy included admission to Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana at your leisure), Accademia museum in Florence and Uffizi Gallery, Colosseum, Roman Forum, St Peter’s basilica, Vatican museums and Sistine chapel, Pompeii, Villa Cimbrone and Rufolo in Ravello (Amalfi coast)
Total tour package price $6,850CAD per person not including flights
Planning a trip to Italy?
Would you like to visit Italy without investing all the time and research necessary to arrange it? I can help with that! I specialize in creating authentic trip experiences, with customized itineraries for private groups, and leading our small group trips in northern Italy. Contact me, Audrey, to discuss the possibilities. I would love to help you make your vacation a truly unique experience.