This 9 day itinerary for a family vacation in Spain was designed for 2 families traveling together (10 people) to Spain. This is is one of the many examples of what I can do for you in Spain. All private tours are custom-designed and personally hosted by Audrey.
From first contact, clients like Beth and Angela worked directly with me. After consulting about their wishes for this trip, I designed an exclusive itinerary that fulfilled their wishes, accommodation preferences and more, thus creating a tour tailor made for them. As they prepared for their vacation, I provided them with information to help them get the most out of their vacation, from information on cities and sites they were going to be visiting to packing lists, to name a few. I met them on arrival in Madrid and personally lead the tour as their tour manager. I believe that my clients tour deserves my personal attention. Unlike any other tour, a private guided tour with me, allows my clients to be spontaneous as I can adapt the itinerary based on weather or wishes. For example, while on tour, Juan had expressed a wish to do some more wine tasting…..so as we had time on one of the days on tour, I booked a wine tasting in a beautiful wine area near Ronda as we were traveling from Cordoba to Sevilla.
Watch the video of their experience below:
First night in Madrid waking distance to major sites
3 nights in Sevilla, walking distance to major sites
2 nights in Granada, boutique style historical property
1 night in Cordoba, boutique style historical property
2 nights in Madrid (same hotel as the first night)
- Madrid private walking tour with entrance to the Royal Palace
- Sevilla private walking tour with entrance to the Cathedral
- Private tour of a local market followed by a paella cooking class
- Flamenco show
- Jerez de la Frontera horse show and exclusive sherry tasting
- Ronda with visit to the famous bullfighting ring and wine tasting in the countryside
- Granada with private tour of the Alhambra and Generalife
- Guadix with private tour of the caves
- Baena with exclusive visit to an olive oil mill and lunch
- Cordoba private walking tour and visit to the Mezquita
- Consuegra visit of the windmills and exclusive wine tasting and lunch
- Free time in Madrid to explore
Total tour package cost per person $2,155USD not including flights
Read what Beth and Angela shared about entrusting their vacation plans with Audrey.